An open invitation from Penny Thompson CBE, and the members of the Birmingham Safeguarding Children Partnership to Frontline Practitioners.
- Are you a professional whose role involves working with children and young people?
- Do you have views on how we can improve frontline practice so we can make children safer
- Are you interested in contributing to change?
- Are you interested in telling the Safeguarding Partnership how it actually is day by day for you and your colleagues?
- Can you be part of our action research and quality assurance systems?
The Birmingham Safeguarding Children Partnership is inviting front-line practitioners from every part of the city and all agencies to join the Partnerships Practitioner Forum.
We want to be able to meet and talk regularly to front line practitioners. To hear about practice, what’s good, what’s a barrier, what support is available or needed as well as to contribute to, comment on and test out new developments and improvements. In effect it’s a focus group.
The Practitioner Forum meets on a quarterly basis. The forthcoming dates are:
- Wednesday 25th March 2020
- Wednesday 30th September 2020
- Wednesday 16th December 2020
Following each meeting, a bulletin is produced to capture the discussion. Please find below the bulletins from previous meetings:
Date Meeting Held
|11th December 2019 - Practitioners Forum Meeting||Bulletin|
10th September 2019 – Practitioners Forum Meeting
25th June 2019 - Practitioners Conference: 'Tackling Childhood Neglect in Birmingham'
12th March 2019 – Practitioners Forum Meeting
How to become a member:
Page updated: 20.12.2019