1. Make contact as below and request copies of the following documents:
- Application form to become an Adhering Party to Birmingham Children’s Collaborative Working Data Sharing Policy and Agreement
- Privacy Statement – statement to use on forms collecting data that will be shared under the agreement
- A slide presentation that helps to explain how the agreement works
Educational establishments, including schools and FE colleges, contact:
All other organisations contact:
Please ensure you have also read and fully understand the terms of Birmingham Children’s Collaborative Working Data Sharing Agreement and Birmingham Children’s Collaborative Working Information Sharing Policy.
2. Consult your organisation’s legal advisor and data protection advisors. Fill in the application form and email it to:
3. Information and evidence required:
- Schools must be registered with the DFE (registration name and number)
- Organisations must be registered with either Companies House, Care Quality Commission (CQC) or be a recognised local authority or other recognised body that verifies their status (Organisation name, body registered with and registration number).
- All organisations must be registered (ICO registration number) with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)